Sunday 5 August 2012

Therapy in writing - Top Autobiographies

Therapy in writing - Top Autobiographies

When I began to write my book, I did so out of bitterness, bitterness at all the "percieved" failure that I had endured in my life. I lacked self esteem and confidence which led me into all sorts of farcical and dangerous situations in my life.

After I had written a few paragraphs, I began to realise that I had something to say and tell others about. My experiences had value. I began to pour out my soul which gave me a strange sort of therapy and this in turn finally gave me some peace in my life.

On completion of the book I thus gained peace and rather than failure, I began to have a feeling of accomplishment and success.

It's a very strange sensation but one for which I am grateful. If you want to look at my book and get an idea of how I wrote it and why it gave me so much therapy, just click on the link for a free preview Running For Home and thankyou so much for taking the time to look at Top Autobiographies.

No comments:

Post a Comment