Sunday 7 September 2014

"Inside the Clock" - my first novel

."Inside the Clock"

This is my first attempt at writing a novel. Its all about time travel but is actually based on a true story. All the characters in this book exist and are real but I have changed their names. All the animals featured in this novel retain their real names and all the locations are real and accurate and in fact can be visited.

If you could choose just one day in your past life to re-visit, which one would it be and why? I have not chosen anything radical but rather something more personal which involves the first love of my life.

When I go back do I change things too much or do I have to work it out so my future is not affected and certain relatives cease to exist? Once I go back in time, where will it be and will I be able to return...

Since this novel is based on true facts and events, you the reader must decide just what is fact and what is fiction.

"Inside the Clock" was inspired by the writing of my autobiography "Running for Home"" also available in the Amazon Kindle Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment