Tuesday 27 January 2015

Window Cleaning For Beginners - Get started here!

I have a site which I have been working on for 5 years now. It's on YouTube and I have compiled over 300 video's on window cleaning and some on how to use certain tools like the rivet gun which is handy in mending stuff including window cleaning gear.


All these video's will give you an idea on how to get into professional window cleaning and help you especially in the equipment side of things. I show you how to get into the business the cheapest way for using water fed pole and pure water so you don't need any ladders at all.


If you find all the vids a bit overwhelming, then I am always on hand to help you out personally if you want. It really isn't as complicated as it looks and most of what I recommend is cheap to make adapt and modify so you don't have to pay out a massive amount of money when you don't need to.

Just visit my YouTube channel for Window Cleaning Tips and Idea's


No comments:

Post a Comment