Wednesday 1 April 2015

Can you relate to others?

I often find it a comfort to be able to relate to other peoples experiences. A problem shared is a problem halved as they say and it is quite true. When you share a problem or something that's on your mind, there is no doubt that you fell uncannily better. It's sort of built into us.

In this blog, I have attempted to put down all the experiences, adventures, failures and triumphs into a multitude of articles. I also have bragging rights like when I survived a helicopter ditching and also surviving two motorcycle crashes in one day. I've done a lot of stupid things but also a few good things too. But again, I hope that within some of these experiences, you can relate to them too.

Most of the things that you read about here are things that I was reluctant to do or engage in but in an age of deference I felt it was my duty to do them. Sometimes I wish I could go back an change things but again, when I look back on my life, I am content that I had so many experiences because it made me into the person I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment