Sunday 6 March 2016

Watail Tools - Now get them on Amazon

Wagtail Flipper Yes get a Wagtail Flipper from Amazon. It's quick and easy now and save on those shipping costs too. If you've never tried a Wagtail, then now's the time to get stuck in and try one.

I had actually contracted tennis elbow syndrome and that hurt for sure. I had been cleaning windows for years and I had nowhere else to go. Getting the lowdown from my local doctor, he said "change the way you do things, or your done". This got me to thinking - how can I change what I do - it's impossible. The future looked dire.

I got to thinking about my future and just when all seemed lost, a friend of mine brought me a Wagtail tool to try. I read all about this new tool invented by Willie Erken with its progressive swivel action - unique in the window cleaning world. I found that it had been tested out by a medical team and the results were amazing!

Sure it took time for me to get used to this new tool but once I did, there was no stopping me. I even got to use this tool on a pole to such a great degree that I was able to ditch my ladders. Most of all though, because of the ergonomics of this tool, my tennis elbow gradually disappeared for good. What a great blessing this was and from then on, I never looked back.

The Wagtail will give you more money per hour, eleviate muscular stress which can lead to "repetative stress injuries" such as the "tennis elbow" that I had. And you know what? It gives a superior reach so you can reach higher glass without stretching but also get this...you don't have to bend down as far either for those patio doors!

Wagtail from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment