Wednesday 11 July 2012

Running For Home

Hi Everyone, I have finally completed my autobiography. I can't tell you how satisfying this has been. I never thought that I would ever write a book let alone have it published!

I began to write this book out of bitterness; bitterness at all the failure I have endured in my life.
I lacked confidence and self esteem which led me into all sorts of humorous and dangerous situations many of which I could not cope with let alone be able to carry out with any real competence.

From cleaning toilets, Merchant seaman, Psychiatric Nurse, Royal Navy Aircrew, Military Police and even a window cleaner, I lived life to the full and regret none of it.

Follow me through a sometimes tumultuous and humorous life though all my adventures from birth to the present day.

In the writing of this book I have realised that I have a lot of experiences to share and my hope is that I can encourage others to do the same or even to be just that little bit more satisfied with their lot in life in which case I shall be satisfied with my quest. http://www.amazon.co.uk/RUNNING-FOR-HOME-Autobiography-ebook/dp/B0072VTHAE

No comments:

Post a Comment