Saturday 14 July 2012

One Thousand Books!

Hi everyone, I have passed the 1000 book mark. In fact more than one thousand people have downloaded my book to date. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. I could never imagine that I could achieve such a feat when I first started out writing my book "Running For Home".

If you read this book, it will soon become apparent why it is called "Running For Home". I have intertwined the book with humour and also sorrow, but I believe that it is in balance.

If you are interested in writing your Autobiography, then you can see what I have done to achieve this without any formal training, no money and my own editing. It is not difficult to publish your book on Amazon since you don't need a publisher. Personally, I think this is a wonderful opportunity for ordinary people to publish when previously they would never have stood a chance.

I have also received some remarkable reviews for which I am extremely grateful. This I did not expect. This in itself is a minor miracle and is very rewarding. I would like to thank all those that have given me their support.

If you like the idea of true stories, memoirs and autobiographies written by ordinary people, then you can see my book for an extremely low price at the moment. Read the first chapters for free. You don't need to have a Kindle but did you know that you can download books on your computer or i-Phone. All you need is the app. Follow the instructions when you are on the Amazon page.http://www.amazon.com/RUNNING-FOR-HOME-Autobiography-ebook/dp/B0072VTHAE

No comments:

Post a Comment