Sunday 17 November 2013

My Book - "Running For Home" and what I did before I became my own boss!

In my book "Running For Home", I go into great detail as to what I did before I became my own boss. I can honestly say that it was without doubt, the best decision that I ever made and I have no regrets other than wishing I had done it from the beginning.

"Running For Home" is an autobiography about a man that could not settle at anything but finally finds what he's looking for in self employment.

It goes into the agonies of being employed and the unhappiness that developed as a consequence along with life's uncertainties and disappointments on the way.

Should you want to know just what I got up to before I became  successfully self employed, then you must read my book to understand how I felt and how I arrived at this point wishing to help others get into a better place. "Running For Home"

No comments:

Post a Comment