Monday 18 November 2013

New Look New Ideas - Window Cleaning Tips For Free

Welcome to my new look blog. Previously it was all about the book I wrote but now it's all about helping YOU to get yourself back into employment or self employment or just to get into something completely different.

What you will find on here are links to hundreds of instructional videos which have been specially developed just to help people like you to understand and learn just what the trade is all about.

All this is completely free and you won't ever be asked for any money or to do anything at all - it's just something I wanted to do to help others out. It's taken me four years to make all the videos too but you know what? I like doing it and have acquired a reputation for this in the industry.

I have no qualifications whatsoever and in telling you this I hope to make you feel a whole lot better and at ease. You don't need any to enter this industry but it might help eventually to do a course on it but that's going to entirely up to you and I don't have any affiliation to any of them.

Where to start? Well at first, it will all seem daunting and complicated but just have a look at some of the videos and we'll take it from there. Just click on this link and get started http://www.youtube.com/user/MyWagga

No comments:

Post a Comment